Tuesday 30 June 2009

Yoggy Yogurt Pot.

I'm excited-- again. No way. Its been a while, whats causing all this excitement?

The possibility of a wipefest.

Ever since Wrath of the Lich King, there have been very few places for wipefests for us, and for that reason my passion to play lowered...But only very slightly, im still hooked, always will. Whats causing the excitement again is what was caused when we first faced Gruul, Kael'thalas, Illidan, Malygos, Sarth 3D. Possiblity,

Possibility to be victorious in our efforts against Yogg-saron. We managed to down every boss first time last raid, and because of this- we have a full 3 hours and 30 minutes on Yogg-Saron- and i really think we can do it. I'm not being cocky, I'm not being arrogant, I'm being realistic. We had a forum post telling us something was wrong in the raid and we need to fix it- and i think we did.

With out new raid team persona intact- I'm confident we can get Yogg-Saron to his final phase at least, but only time will tell. I'm excited that tonight, I shall be raiding, wiping, and feeling like the days in TBC.

For me this is good, and the challenge is what makes the nectar all that more sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment